Insight - the biz4Biz magazine for businesses in Hertfordshire
biz4Biz Insight magazine - the voice of business
Insight is a premium business magazine covering Herts, Beds and Bucks. Each edition is packed full of tips and advice, news and comment from around the region.
Do you want to promote your business to over 100,000 key decision makers in Herts, Beds and Bucks? Check out our advertising rates.
Issue 25: Summer 2021
The Summer 2021 edition of Insight magazine is now with us. Features include:
- Post-pandemic etiquette: The new social norms we’re looking forward to when the UK opens up for business again.
- Stop this nonsense: Save Our Greenbelt urges you to take action against the government’s current housing plans.
- Saving your local: The vital role pubs play in our economy, community and our hearts and what we can do to save them.
- Investing in a company: Michael Budd, a Partner and Commercial Lawyer at Longmores Solicitors explains how to document an investment in a company.
- Business coaching: Steve Saunders from Action Coach explains how video conferencing allowed him to deliver coaching sessions during lockdown.
- Accounting and finance: Hayley Huckle from George Hay Chartered Accountants explains why limited company accounts are not just a compliance exercise.
- Landlords and tenants: The implications of COVID-19 on commercial property continue to evolve. Helen Bunting from Longmores Solicitors answers some common questions still faced by landlords and tenants.
- Motoring: Jaguar Land Rover to develop a hydrogen-powered Defender fuel cell prototype.
- Contra Proferentem: Andrew Sykes from RHG Insurance discusses how COVID-19 has shaped the insurance market.
- The last word: Adrian Hawkins asks where is the loyalty.
- And much more …
Click on the button below to read the latest edition online, or download to your PC, Mac, tablet or phone as an Adobe PDF.
biz4Biz magazine archive
Click on a magazine cover to read it online
Register for a FREE magazine subscription
Complete the form below and we will add you to our mailing list – you will get our magazine delivered to your inbox.
You can also contact our magazine team should you want to advertise or submit an editorial.
Telephone: 0330 9002 777